Welcome to RKL Wealth Management’s video update for Fall 2020. This quarter, we put the presidential election and its potential impact into historical context and offer key considerations from both an investment and financial planning perspective. In the below video, Senior Wealth Advisor David Morais, Chief Investment Office/Executive Vice President Nick Boyer and Wealth Strategist Bill Onorato discuss:
- Tax policy outlook and planning (02:24)
- Election impact on the economy and financial markets (20:35)
- The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic (32:55)
- The status and likelihood of a fourth federal stimulus deal (40:25)
- What this all means for client portfolios (44:47)
As always, we welcome your feedback and encourage you to reach out to your RKL Wealth Management advisor with questions or comments.
For more insights and guidance, visit RKL’s Business Recovery Resource Center.