Amy is an Operations Associate for RKL Wealth Management. She provides back and middle office support to Wealth Advisors and other Wealth Management team members, with a focus on excellent customer service. She is responsible for the setup and maintenance of client accounts, as well as compilation and completion of client, custodian and firm paperwork.
Professional and Business History
Amy brings to the firm 15 years of experience in investment management, where she served as an operations administrative assistant. She is experienced in supporting her team in investment operations encompassing separately managed accounts, fund oversight, trade settlements, broker/dealer operations, institutional accounting, data/quality governance and derivative operations. Prior to transitioning into the financial services industry, Amy was a chef at the Savoy Hotel in London, and opened a restaurant at the Hyatt Penns Landing. Other previous positions in the restaurant industry include working for STARR Restaurants CEO Stephen Starr in Philadelphia, and for Le Cirque in Manhattan.
- B.A. Speech and Mass Communications, York College of Pennsylvania
- Associates Degree, Radio/TV/Film Theater, York College of Pennsylvania
- Associates Degree of Applied Science, Culinary Arts, The Culinary Institute of America
Professional Activities and Memberships
- Pi Kappa Delta (national debate and forensics fraternity), Lifetime Member
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Eastern Pennsylvania Chapter, Big Climb Philly, Past Executive Board Member
- Philabundance, food drive organizer
A former Center City Philadelphia resident, Amy currently resides in York with her husband, Sean, and their two tabby cats, Alfie and Tiffany. She enjoys running, reading, catching up on movies, traveling, cooking and visiting new restaurants.