Amy is a Manager in RKL Wealth Management. Her background is weighted in individual taxation, with a focus on tax planning and tax compliance for high-net-worth individuals.
Professional and Business History
Amy joined RKL in 2000 upon graduation from college.
- B.S.B.A. Accounting, University of Pittsburgh
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- Dutchland Rollers, Treasurer, 2012-2018
- Orwigsburg Area Free Public Library, Treasurer, 2015-2018
Amy resides in Auburn. Amy enjoys golfing, volunteering, and spending time with her family and pets.