Brandon is a Senior Portfolio Manager for RKL Wealth Management. He works closely with clients to create customized investment solutions. Brandon focuses on helping clients understand the importance of portfolio construction and how RKL’s investment management process helps clients reach their financial goals.
Professional and Business History
Brandon has over a decade of experience in the investment industry. His background includes roles as a portfolio manager and analyst. Additionally, he has experience in endowment portfolio research and reporting.
- B.S. Finance, Penn State University
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®)
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA®)
Professional Activities and Memberships
- CFA Institute
- CFA Society of Philadelphia
- CAIA Association
- CAIA Chapter of Philadelphia
- Water Street Mission, Finance Committee Member
In his free time, Brandon enjoys mountain climbing (Mt. Kilimanjaro, summer 2009) and playing golf. He lives in Mount Joy with his family.