Chris serves as a Senior Wealth Advisor for RKL Wealth Management, responsible for client service excellence, people management and business growth. He specializes in working with small business owners and high net worth individuals and families. He focuses financial planning around putting his clients’ needs first and developing investment portfolios that help his clients achieve their financial and personal goals in the most tax efficient manner. Chris also oversees RKL Wealth Management’s qualified retirement plan team, bringing expertise in traditional 401(k) plan design as well as coordination of cash balance plans with 401(k) plans to achieve a business’s retirement plan objectives.
Professional and Business History
Chris joined the firm in 2013, following a 10-year career in public accounting and wealth management with a regional CPA firm. His accounting experience includes financial services, banking, investment companies, hedge funds, real estate companies, hotels/hospitality, manufacturing, distribution and technology. Additionally, Chris worked with many SEC registrants navigating the challenging regulatory environment. Chris also worked with numerous employee benefit plans as an auditor, gaining experience in working with the department of labor and IRS to resolve benefit plan compliance issues.
- B.S., Finance, summa cum laude, Susquehanna University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Boys and Girls Club of Harrisburg, Board Member & past Treasurer
- United Way of the Capital Region Bridges Society Member & past Chair
- 2013 Recipient of Central Penn Business Journal’s Forty Under 40 Award
- Leadership Harrisburg Area, Class of 2010
Chris resides in Mount Gretna with his wife, son and daughter. During Chris’ free time he enjoys hiking with his family, golfing and spending time at the beach.