Haley is a Senior Wealth Advisor for RKL Wealth Management. She specializes in helping clients identify their long and short-term goals and create sound financial plans to meet their needs. She works closely with the investment and planning teams to help navigate each and every unique client situation.
Professional and Business History
Haley joined the firm in 2017, bringing more than five years of experience as a Financial Advisor. Prior to joining the firm, Haley worked with individuals and business owners, helping them put together a plan to grow and protect their assets and create a secure financial future. As a Senior Wealth Advisor, Haley strongly believes in the importance of developing a trusted relationship with her clients. This deep rapport with clients is cultivated through Haley’s attention to detail, natural empathy and proactive communication.
- B.S. Business Management, Legal Environment of Business minor, Penn State University
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP®)
- Series 65 - Financial Industry Regulatory Association
- Lancaster Estate Planning Council
- American Business Women's Association, past treasurer
Haley resides in Lancaster. She enjoys traveling, reading, rooting for her favorite Penn State sports teams (We Are!), and spending time with her family, friends and French Bulldog, Fin.