Rochelle serves as a Senior Wealth Advisor for RKL Wealth Management. She helps clients incorporate their core values and beliefs into a plan that will help them achieve their financial goals and gives them peace of mind knowing that their legacy will have maximum impact for family members and philanthropic causes that are meaningful to them.
Professional and Business History
Rochelle joined the firm in 2019, bringing nearly two decades of experience with High Net worth and Ultra High Net worth clients. Most recently, she worked as a Fiduciary Advisory Specialist, helping clients with their trust and estate plans, implementation and ongoing administration. She also has extensive experience in all aspects of financial planning, including asset allocation.
- B.A., in Business Management, Alvernia University
- M.B.A., in Business Management, Lehigh University
- Heckerling Institute of Estate Planning, University of Miami School of Law, 2019
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Certified Trust Financial Advisor (CTFA)
Professional Activities and Memberships
- Berks County Estate Planning Council, President and Board Member
- Lehigh Valley Estate Planning Council, Member
- Financial Planning Association (FPA), Member
- Power of the Purse, Member
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Certificant from the Certified Financial Planning Board of Standards
- Certified Trust Financial Advisor (CTFA) - ABA
- Trust School – Cannon Financial Institute – Honors Graduate
- Berks County Community Foundation Door Opener Society
Rochelle and her husband, Glenn, reside in Exeter Township with their son. She enjoys vacationing at Cape Cod with her family, watching her son play ice hockey and photography.