Sarah is President Emeritus of RKL Wealth Management, working with a wide range of clients, including individuals, trusts, estates, charitable organizations and corporations. She also serves as an advisor to the RKL Wealth Management team, imparting her decades of client service and business development acumen to the firm’s next generation of advisors and leaders.
Professional and Business History
Before joining the firm in 2005, Sarah was President of Fisher Advisers, Inc. She previously served three years as a Trust Officer with the Hershey Trust Company, and 13 years as a Vice President and Senior Trust Officer with Fulton Bank. Sarah is also the author of four books relating to individual financial advice.
- B.S. Math and Biology, cum laude – Juniata College
- M.S.F.S., Master’s in Financial Services – American College
- ABA National Trust School
- Pennsylvania Bankers Trust School
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Masters in Financial Services (MSFS)
- Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy (CAP)
- Chartered Advisor for Senior Living (CASL™)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)
Professional Activities and Memberships
- Trustee, Juniata College
- Internal Revenue Service Enrolled Agent
- Lancaster County Foundation Investment Committee
- Chair, YMCA Foundation Board
- Hospice of Lancaster County Planned Giving Council
- Board Member, PA Dutch Council, Scouts BSA
A mother of two children, Sarah resides in Lancaster. She enjoys reading and spending time outdoors.