Terri is the Operations Supervisor for RKL Wealth Management where she provides support to clients and advisors. Terri assists with overseeing the day-to-day operations, serving as a liaison between the operations team and top management, and establishing and implementing processes and procedures.
Professional and Business History
Prior to joining RKL Wealth Management in 2019, Terri worked for over ten years as the Operations Manager for another financial planning and investment firm in the area. She brings with her over 20 years of client service and management experience.
- B.S. Hotel and Restaurant Management, Widener University
- Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional™ Designation, College for Financial Planning
- Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional (FPQP™)
Professional Activities and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Association of Notaries
- National Notary Association
Terri currently resides in Sinking Spring with her husband, Chad, and their cat and two dogs. When she’s not working you can find Terri spending time with her extended family and friends, enjoying the outdoors, or in the kitchen where she is a foodie at heart.