Terri serves as a Client Service Manager for RKL Wealth Management. In this role, she is focused on delivering an exceptional client experience. Terri manages all aspects of client service, including inquiry research and response, new client onboarding, information gathering, account setup and maintenance, meeting preparation and documentation, investment reporting and financial plan maintenance.
Professional and Business History
Terri has more than two decades of client service and management experience. She previously served as the firm’s Operations Manager. Prior to joining RKL Wealth Management in 2019, Terri worked for over ten years as the Operations Manager for another financial planning and investment firm in the area.
- B.S. Hotel and Restaurant Management, Widener University
- Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional™ Designation, College for Financial Planning
- Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional (FPQP™)
Professional Activities and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Association of Notaries
- National Notary Association
Terri currently resides in Sinking Spring with her husband, Chad, and their cat and two dogs. When she’s not working you can find Terri spending time with her extended family and friends, enjoying the outdoors, or in the kitchen where she is a foodie at heart.