Tom serves as Senior Wealth Advisor for RKL Wealth Management, and is responsible for creating and implementing customized financial plans for clients and their families. He specializes in helping clients identify and prioritize their goals for retirement, educational funding and estate planning. Tom works closely with the firm’s Investment Team on advising clients with regards to their investment plans.
Professional and Business History
Tom joined the firm in 2008. He brings a team orientation to all his endeavors, having served as a baseball coach for more than 10 years.
- B.S. Business Management, West Chester University
- CFP® Certification Curriculum, The American College
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
Professional Activities and Memberships
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Certificant from the Certified Financial Planning Board of Standards
- Series 65 – Financial Industry Regulatory Association
- Leadership Berks, Class of 2015
- Tri Valley YMCA, Board Member
- Wyomissing Football Association, Board Member
- Greater Reading Young Professionals, Member
- Financial Planning Association, Member
Tom resides in Sinking Spring with his wife, Jodi, and daughter, Avery. He enjoys staying active, traveling with family and playing golf.