Tom serves as Senior Wealth Advisor for RKL Wealth Management, and is responsible for creating and implementing customized financial plans for clients and their families. He specializes in helping clients identify and prioritize their goals for retirement, educational funding and estate planning. Tom works closely with the firm’s Investment Team to advise clients on their investment plans. As a member of the RKL Wealth Management leadership team, Tom plays an integral role in developing best practices, driving change, identifying challenges and creating solutions.
Professional and Business History
Tom joined the firm in 2008. He brings passion, enthusiasm and a team orientation to all his endeavors, having served as a baseball coach for more than 10 years.
- B.S. Business Management, West Chester University
- CFP® Certification Curriculum, The American College
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
Professional Activities and Memberships
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Certificant from the Certified Financial Planning Board of Standards
- Series 65 – Financial Industry Regulatory Association
- Leadership Berks, Class of 2015
- Berks County Estate Planning Council, Member
- Wyomissing Football Association, Board Member
- Greater Reading Young Professionals, Member
- Bausman UCC, Finance Committee Member
- Financial Planning Association, Member
- Tri Valley YMCA, former Board Member
Tom resides in Wyomissing with his wife, Jodi, and their three young children. He enjoys staying active, traveling with family and playing golf.