William is a Senior Wealth Strategist with RKL Wealth. He advises high net worth families on multi-generational planning, legacy planning, business succession, estate planning and philanthropy. By working with the families’ team of close advisors to provide integrated planning solutions, William is able to help ensure a family’s long term success.
Professional and Business History
William joined the firm in 2019, bringing nearly 25 years of experience in the areas of estate planning and wealth strategy. For over ten years he has worked with ultra-high net worth clients at large trust companies.
- B.S. Finance, Loyola College
- Juris Doctor, University of Baltimore
- MBA Business, Loyola College
- Juris Doctor (JD)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Professional Activities and Memberships
- Baltimore Estate Planning Council, Member
- Looney’s Girls Lacrosse Club, President
- Friends of Harford, Treasurer
William resides in Bel Air, Maryland with his wife and two kids. He enjoys watching his daughter play lacrosse along with reading about the Revolutionary War and WWII.